Electric rickshaws, commonly known as e-rickshaws, have emerged as a sustainable and cost-effective mode of urban transportation in various parts of the world. The heart of an e-rickshaw, ensuring its efficiency and performance, is its battery. Exide, a globally recognized battery manufacturer, stands tall as a major contributor in the e-rickshaw segment. In this article, we delve into the Exide e-rickshaw battery price list, looking at various aspects such as the battery technology used, the product range available, and the different factors influencing the prices.
Exide E Rickshaw Battery Price List
|ERFLPLUS100L||₹ 9,090||100 Ah||12 Months||12V|
|ERFLPLUS120L||₹ 8,090||120 Ah||12 Months||12V|
|ERTBPLUS10000||₹ 6,509||100 Ah||7 Months||12V|
|ERTBPLUS12000||₹ 7,000||100 Ah||9 Months||12V|
|ERTBPLUS100L||₹ 7,150||100 Ah||12 Months||12 V|
|ERTBPLUS120L||₹ 7,500||115 Ah||12 Months||12 V|
Lead-Acid Battery: This age-old battery technology is renowned for its affordability and has found applications in a multitude of vehicular platforms. Exide has meticulously crafted models of lead-acid batteries that are tailored for e-rickshaws, emphasizing durability and cost-effectiveness.
Lithium-Ion Battery: This modern battery technology is rapidly gaining traction owing to its high energy density and impressive longevity. Exide, always staying abreast with the latest technological advancements, provides e-rickshaw operators with lithium-ion options, ensuring better efficiency albeit at a slightly higher cost.
Exide takes pride in its diverse range of batteries, designed to cater to varied needs and financial constraints:
- Standard Range: This range is designed keeping in mind the budget constraints of customers, offering them affordable solutions without compromising on performance.
- Premium Range: Geared towards those who seek longevity and unparalleled performance, this range might be slightly pricier but guarantees superior quality and durability.
Factors Affecting the Price
Multiple factors play a role in determining the final price of an Exide e-rickshaw battery:
- Capacity: Naturally, batteries with a higher capacity, offering longer driving ranges, are priced higher.
- Technology: Lithium-ion batteries, given their advanced technology and benefits, are more expensive than lead-acid batteries.
- Warranty: Batteries backed by a longer or more comprehensive warranty period may come with a steeper price tag.
- Demand and Supply: Prices can fluctuate based on seasonal demands or any disruptions in the supply chain.
- Economic Factors: External factors such as inflation, taxation policies, and import duties can also affect the final price of the battery.
How to Access the Exide E Rickshaw Battery Price List?
Staying updated with the latest prices is essential for making an informed purchasing decision. Exide ensures that its battery price list is easily accessible:
- Official Website: Exide’s official website is a reliable source for the most recent prices, detailed product specifications, and any ongoing promotional offers.
- Distributors and Dealers: For those who prefer physical interaction, approaching Exide’s vast network of distributors and dealers can be beneficial. They can provide the latest price list, discounts, or any special offers.
- Third-party e-commerce platforms: Many online platforms, like Amazon or Flipkart, and specialized automotive parts websites, often feature Exide products, complete with their current prices and customer reviews.
Understanding the Exide e-rickshaw battery price list involves recognizing the blend of advanced technology, the brand’s reputation, after-sales services, and the ever-changing dynamics of market demand and supply. For consumers, it’s paramount to look beyond just the present price. Factors such as battery life, operational efficiency, and long-term service support should also influence their purchase decisions. With the e-rickshaw industry witnessing significant growth and evolution, Exide, fortified by its rich legacy and commitment to innovation, is expected to remain a dominant player in this arena.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why are Lithium-ion batteries more expensive than Lead-Acid batteries in e-rickshaws?
Lithium-ion batteries are generally priced higher due to their advanced technology, higher energy density, and longer lifespan compared to traditional Lead-Acid batteries.
- Where can I find the latest Exide e-rickshaw battery price list?
The most recent Exide e-rickshaw battery price list can be accessed on Exide’s official website, from Exide’s distributors and dealers, or from third-party e-commerce platforms like Amazon and Flipkart.
- Does a higher capacity battery always guarantee longer driving ranges for e-rickshaws?
Yes, a higher-capacity battery typically offers a longer driving range. However, the actual range can also depend on factors like the e-rickshaw’s overall efficiency, load, and driving conditions.